Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No Luck Lotto

Those lotto numbers SUCKED! 




The very next day, I went back to my Chinese-Japanese spot and enjoyed my oldie-but-goodie combo, which has 2 smoked salmon avocado rolls with one spicy tuna roll.  It was delicious and to boot, I got a new fortune cookie with a new set of numbers.  I'm back in business!

So I waited until the weekend, so that I could play the numbers on Saturday.  But first things first - I had a driving lesson.  (My very first driver's license is on my Job Hopping Bucket List.)

Let's just say, the lesson was more successful than my sorry attempt to play the lottery.  I lost the fortune cookie AND I lost the post it note that I wrote the numbers on..you know, in case I lost the fortune cookie sliver of paper.  What in the world?! 

So what's behind my obsession with playing the lottery?  I'd like to think of it as an experiment.  I've been fascinated with this show on The Learning Channel How The Lottery Changed My Life.  Really, just one episode in particular, in which this man won the lottery a whopping 7 times!  Yeah, baby!  He said he plays everyday, so something's gotta hit.

So let's do the math, if I play just the basic lottery for $1 every day, that's $365 dedicated to the cause each year.  I dare not say "invested," because I'll REALLY start to sound like I have a problem.

The only problem is - I don't play every day.

But I eat everyday.  Here's a picture of the sake that I drank at the Chinese-Japanese restaurant.  I let the waitress choose.  I ended up with some kind of "sake cocktail."

Never again! I want my sake straight and I want it HOT!  I like my sake so strong that I'm actually ticked off that it's not refreshing.  That's my love-hate relationship with sake and that's how I wanna keep it.

But...if you're ever in the mood for a refreshing "sake cocktail," try this:

No comments:

Post a Comment